The submission Web page for SMACD 2022 is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=smacd2022. The working language for SMACD will be English, which will be used for all presentations and printed material.
SMACD will accept only electronic submission of the paper(s) in PDF format. Paper Specifications:
- Paper Length: The maximum number of pages that will be accepted is 4, including all figures, tables, and references. Any documents that exceed the 4 page limit will be automatically rejected.
- Paper Size: Only US Letter (8.5" x 11") or A4 (210mm x 297mm) formats are allowed.
- Paper Format: Authors should prepare the manuscript according to the IEEE double column conference paper template style.
- File Size: The size of the PDF files submitted should not exceed 2.0 MB.
Papers submitted for review must clearly state:
- The purpose of the work;
- How and to what extent it advances the state-of-the-art;
- Specific new results and their impact.
The degree to which the paper deals with these issues will affect whether the paper is selected. The most frequent cause of rejection of submitted papers is lack of new results. Only work that has not been previously published at the time of the Conference will be considered. Submission of a paper for review and subsequent acceptance is considered by the Committee as an agreement that the work will not be placed in the public domain prior to the Conference. The quality of the conference will be guaranteed by a thoroughly selected Technical Program Committee, which will provide feedback to the authors.
After the paper selection, authors will be informed of the decision of the Technical Program Committee by e-mail on or after April 29th, 2022. At the same time, the preliminary program will be published on the website.
Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.